Sunday, December 04, 2005

December 4th


A whole week went by, and and got lots done this week, but none of it was blogging! A busy work week and busy weekend getting ready for Christmas. Even went out to dinner with friends Friday night. Today we went to our favorite Christmas event here in the DC area, the holiday sing along at WolfTrap Park. The Marine Corps band plays, and Bert, Rachel and I all sing really loudly and really badly! Oh, and ring bells during Jingle Bells. Bert always makes hot buttered rum, and Rachel got holiday cookies, but it was cold!! No snow, but felt like it could. Snow forecast for tomorrow.
I am off to Boston for two days, and then scheduled for chemo This Wednesday (round 3).

Had my blood work and Dr. check up last Friday. All was great, Anne says I am making this look really easy. Worst thing I had to report was heartburn. Which seems important when it was going on, trust me!
What do you think of the new hair?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the hair is adorable just like you! We got lot's of snow here in the can hopefully it will stick around through Christmas! Bad part is we didnt get the lights on the house before the snow fell! DAMN! I hate when that happens.
Kelly

Kendra Field said...

I like the hair, it's cute! Nice to see you and Rachel figured out the picture thing...I'm having fun with it, too. I'm all about the pics!